ICF defines Coaching Supervision as a collaborative learning practice to continually build the capacity of the coach through reflective dialogue for the benefit of both coaches and clients” and allows for 10 hours of Coaching Supervision to count as Core Competency credits towards credential renewal.
Group Coaching Supervision is a reflective and collaborative process facilitated by a certified supervisor where entire group is involved in supporting client cases and encouraged to apply learnings in their practice. This 6-Session Closed Group will meet monthly for 1.5 hours and includes one 1-hour individual Coaching Supervision session.
Per the ICF, Coaching Supervision benefits include:
- Increased self-awareness and objectivity
- Greater confidence and clarity around how you show up to your clients and yourself
- A heightened sense of belonging and connectedness to your colleagues
- Increased resourcefulness
Payment can be made in full before the cohort begins or participants can use the promo code 50/50 to pay $600 before the cohort starts and $600 before the 6th scheduled group supervision session.
Group Coaching Supervision
4th Monday of the month 3:30-5pm beginning March 23rd.
(March 23rd, April 27th, May 25th*, June 22nd, July 27th, August 24th)
*May 25th can be rescheduled if/as needed
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below and we will do our best to accomodate you:
- time zone
- day/time preferences
- are you an individual or do you already have a group?
- If you have a group of 4-6 we can schedule at your convenience